Friday, November 6, 2015

Three Reasons Why I Hate Stephen Curry

It seems every time I go on Twitter or Facebook during an NBA game there are endless vines of Curry hitting three's. I'm not going to say Curry is a bad player or overrated. I am going to say he is pretty damn annoying. A hell of a shooter, a little overrated on every other aspect of his game. He could turn the ball over, get beat on defense, miss two three's, then hit a corner three and all of a sudden there is a vine on my Twitter feed saying "Curry doing Curry things. Time to stop. Three reason's why Curry is not tight and I hate him. 1. Gap Tooth.
Gotta fix that my man, get braces. His teeth obviously aren't as bad as say an Anthony Davis, but I can't stand seeing this grill after he hits 9/10 corner three's. Or french kissing his mouth piece while stepping to the free throw line. 2. Flopping On Just About Every Shot.
Every NBA player these days flops (thanks Manu) but falling down on nearly every three pointer. Or sticking out his hip on every shot to draw fouls just makes me lose my lunch. And he acts shocked when he gets fined for it. 3. The "can't believe I got called for a foul here" Act.
Another thing a lot of NBA players do, not just Curry. Watching the Warriors v. Clippers game on Wednesday just confirmed that he does it every foul call. He could rip of Blake Griffins' balls and still be shocked he got called for a foul.

6 comments:

Restaurant Recap: Boston to New Jersey

Some people travel to see art. Some people travel to see architecture. Some people travel to meet new people. Some people travel to sit on w...